Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Farhan Akhtar's Don - II

To be very honest, I was a little apprehensive before watching Farhan Akhtar’s Don the first time around because I was convinced that Shahrukh Khan just doesn't have the required ammunition in his arsenal (voice, attitude and most importantly dialogue delivery) to carry off the legendary and unforgettable dialogues of Don.

Secondly, the music of Farhan Akhtar’s Don by Shankar Ehsaan and Loy did not catch my fancy barring the very entertaining title track “Main Hoon Don” which has been very well rendered by Shaan.

Regarding my views on the other songs of Farhan Akhtar’s Don, I have already written about them in my earlier posts and hence am not repeating myself. However, I must say that with all these reservations, I went to see Farhan Akhtar's Don and the only reason for that is that I have tremendous respect for Farhan Akhtar as a film-maker and according to me, he's one of the leading filmmakers who will take Hindi film industry to greater heights.

BlogRankings.com

No comments: