Thursday, February 22, 2007

52nd Filmfare Awards Nomination - III

For the Filmfare Award for Best Playback (Male), the nominations are:

Atif Aslam (Tere Bin - Bas Ek Pal) – I never knew that this song was so popular. Personally, I thought this was strictly an okay song. Not worthy for this award.

Himesh Reshammiya (Jhalak Dikhlaja - Aksar) – Finally, Mr. Himesh Reshamaiyya makes the cut for the Best Playback (Male) award. Although I can’t stand his music and most definitely his playback singing, I have a feeling that he’s a strong contender for this award. Undoutedly, this song has been one of the most popular numbers last year.

Shaan & Kailash Kher (Chand Shifarish - Fanaa) – Personally, I wish this song wins this award. Both Shaan and Kailash Kher have done a wonderful job. Very well sung and a great song!

Sonu Nigaam (Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna - Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna) – Sonu Nigam is definitely one of the best singers we have in the Hindi film industry today. However, I thought this was an absolutely ordinary song. Nothing to write home about. I don’t think Sonu will win for this song.

Zubin (Ya Ali - Gangster) – Zubin has an outside chance because this song has been popular as well. After all, these are popular awards.

BlogRankings.com

No comments: