Thursday, February 22, 2007

52nd Filmfare Awards Nomination - IX

For the Filmfare Awards for Actor in a supporting role (Male), the nominations are:

Abhishek Bachchan (Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna) – Although I didn’t like the movie one bit, I thought Abhishek was the only decent and natural performance in this film. He stands a decent chance.

Amitabh Bachchan (Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna) – I thought Amitabh Bachchan over acted in this film. But Filmfare Awards has had a history of patronizing a certain section of Hindi film industry and I wouldn’t be surprised if this award would be given to Amitabh Bachchan for his Sexy Sam performance. Alternatively, it could also go to Abhishek Bachchan for the same film.

John Abraham (Baabul) – Not a chance!

Kunal Kapoor (Rang De Basanti) – I thought he was really endearing in this film. He’s my favourite for this award.

Siddharth (Rang De Basanti) – He’s my second favourite for this award.

BlogRankings.com

No comments: