Thursday, February 22, 2007

52nd Filmfare Awards Nominatons - I

The 52nd Filmfare Awards Nominations for this year were announced a couple of days back. It is that time of the year again when everybody in the film industry patronises one another. For the first timers / newcomers, let me say that Filmfare Awards are popular awards given out by the publishers of Filmfare magazine to honour the people associated with the Hindi movies released during the year.

The nominations for the 52nd Filmfare Awards were out sometime back and the awards will be held over this weekend i.e., February 24-25, 2007. All I have done is to list out the nominations in some of the major categories with brief comments on some of the nominations (if they do deserve a comment). I will also try to set out who in my view should win the award (which most probably may differ from who the eventual winner may be.

BlogRankings.com

No comments: