Tuesday, April 17, 2007

52nd Filmfare Awards - I

It’s been almost two months since I wrote about the 52nd Filmfare Awards nominations. Actually, it was the week before the awards to be announced on February 24-25, 2007. I genuinely thought that I would be able to update my blog with the final awards after they are announced. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case and here I am, almost two months after the 52nd Filmfare Awards were declared, I am writing my two bits about the final awards that were given out. The reasons for such a huge delay are both personal and professional. Be that as it may, better late than never.

The Filmfare Awards are the oldest and most popular film based awards in Hindi film industry. They are popular awards presented in various categories such as Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Music Director, Best Male Playback Singer, Best Female Playback Singer etc.

BlogRankings.com

No comments: