Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Introduction

Hi! I just wanted to share my passion for bollywood trivia with everyone on the net and hence I've started this blog. I have tried searching for a good blogspot for bollywood trivia but unfortunatley could not come up with even one. Most of the bollywood blogs that are there online, write gossip about the stars and their personal life. I am interested in the trivia knowledge relating to bollywood and have some very interesting thoughts which I want to share with everyone. Hopefully, I should be making regular postings my blog spots to put down some of the most interesting (and wierd and funny and odd) trivia about bollywood.

5 comments:

@GirishMallya said...

Mr. Pappupager, your username and blog id tells me that you are a big bollywood(we in the industry prefer calling it Hindi film industry) buff. Keep the good work going. Enjoy....

pappupager said...

Yes Girish. I entirely agree with you. Personally, I prefer to call it Hindi film industry myself. However, generally the people surfing on the net typically use the word "bollywood" for searching anything related to Hindi film industry. Therefore, with a view that maximum people get to see my blogspot, I've used the word Bollywood instead of Hindi film Industry. Thanks for your quick response.

Anonymous said...

pappupager,
so how far has this gone. looks like not many comments or trivias have been posted. i m keen on reading some interesting facts about the hindi film industry!!!

pappupager said...

Hi! Do I know who this Anonymous is? Anyways, glad to hear from you. I have just set up this blog day before yesterday. And just after setting it up, I've been loaded with work. As a matter of fact, I have a write up ready (just some fine tuning required) on the MOTHER OF ALL HITS in the Hindi Film Industry - SHOLAY. I thought it to be an appropriate beginning to a blog that is dedicated to Hindi Film Industry. Hopefully, I will put it up latest by tomorrow.

Thanks once again!!!!

Anonymous said...

dude, u've got some heavy opinion on that sholay stuff...kya likha hain boss