Friday, June 23, 2006

Breaking News - Abhishek Bachchan

The media continues to surprise me time and again and again and again.

The whole controversy over Mika Singh's lip lock with Rakhi Sawant had not even died down I was very amazed at the BREAKING NEWS on India TV last evening (June 22, 2006) at about 9.30 pm.

And guess what the BREAKING NEWS was? It was Abhishek Bachchan's interview where he was talking about his forth coming movies Dhoom 2 and Umrao Jaan. I was wondering what was the breaking news. Then I read at the bottom ticker of the news channel. The BREAKING NEWS was that Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna was not a remake of Silsila. Oh my god! THAT was the BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Not to mention that this interview was given at an event where Abhishek Bachchan was being announced as the brand ambassador of OMEGA. Very convenient for everybody!

No comments: